There are many benefits of banana peel on the skin. Many people do not know just throw out the banana peel in the trash, but they don’t know the magical benefits of banana peel. So today we will inform you of the benefits of banana peel and how to use it on the skin and take advantage of these wonderful benefits.
Banana Peel Benefits for Skin
Banana peels have many amazing benefits, including:
1- Reduce skin infections
One of the benefits of banana peel for the skin is to eliminate skin infections because it contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidants that can eliminate skin infections.
Banana peel contains anti-fungal and anti-bacterial substances, which can cause skin inflammation and itching. (1)
2- Unify skin tone
Due to the high level of melanin in the skin, many people experience some pigmentation on their skin. Several studies have proven that banana peel contains elements that help remove melanin from the skin.
3- It removes wrinkles
One of the benefits of banana peel for the skin is that it helps to hide wrinkles and signs of aging because the antioxidants in these peels can combat these wrinkles.
4- Get rid of dark circles
One of the amazing benefits of banana peel for the skin is to eliminate dark circles and darken the area under the eyes.
Read also: How to clean Vagina and Remove Dark Spots
Benefits of using banana peel on the skin and body
Here are the benefits of banana peel for the skin:(2)
- Banana peels can eliminate acne and pimples because they contain zinc.
- In addition, the vitamin E and antioxidants present in banana peels can protect the skin from sunlight and harmful effects.
- To treat many skin problems, such as eczema and psoriasis.
- It can also reduce itching and itching caused by skin infections or insect bites.
- Helps eliminate fine lines, wrinkles, and tighten skin.
- Banana peel contains potassium, which provides the necessary moisture to the skin.
- Banana peel also contains vitamin C that helps produce a large amount of collagen in the skin, thus reducing the secretion of excess sebum in the skin.
- The amino acids contained in the banana peel give the skin elasticity and moisture and help to regenerate damaged tissues.
- Banana peel also contains vitamin B12 and vitamin B6, as well as magnesium and other elements that nourish the skin and give it a feeling of freshness.
- It also contains tryptophan, which helps purify the skin and remove impurities.
Read also: Breast enlargement oil making at home
Banana peel benefits for oily skin
Oily skin secretes a lot of oils and fats, which can lead to shine and oiliness of the skin, in addition, acne and pimples can occur due to the presence of a large amount of these oils.
One of the benefits of banana peel for oily skin is that it contains a substance called phenols, as well as lutein. These substances are considered antioxidants that can fight microorganisms and bacteria that cause acne.
Banana peel also contains some bioactive compounds that can kill bacteria and fungi and fight infections.
Rubbing the skin with a banana peel can restore the pH balance of the skin and reduce the secretion of excess sebum in oily skin.
It also hides the scars and pits that appear on the skin due to acne after the acne has disappeared.
How to make a banana peel mask at home
To benefit from the skin benefits of banana peel, the following banana peel masks have been used:
- Dry and crushed banana peel.
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of milk.
How to prepare
- Mix the above ingredients together until completely combined.
- Apply the mixture on your face for 5 minutes, massaging it gently with your fingertips.
- Then leave the mask on the face for 30 minutes.
- After that, wash the skin with warm water to remove the mask.
Best banana peel mask for skin
For everyone who wants to know the correct way to use banana peels to benefit from the skin benefits of banana peel, please try the following mask:
1. Banana peel and rosewater mask
- 4 drops of rose water.
- 2 tablespoons of dried banana peel.
How to use
- The grated banana peel is mixed with rose water to form a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply the mixture to the skin and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rub the ice cubes in a circular motion with your fingertips.
- Wash the skin with soap and then wash with plenty of water.
- Repeat these recipes twice a week to get clear skin.
2. Banana peel for spots under the eyes
Banana peel can act as a tool that provides much-needed cooling and freshness to the under-eye area. In fact, the antioxidants and vitamin C content of banana peels can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and can lighten the skin.
How to use
- Cut the banana peel into small 4/5 pieces and store them in the refrigerator.
- Apply the smooth side of the peeling under the eye area.
- Relax for 20 minutes and meanwhile, you should close your eyes
- Remove the peel, rinse and apply an under-eye cream.
2. Banana peel whitening mask
Among the unique recipes that can be relied on using banana peels to lighten the skin, there are the following recipes:
- 1 large cooked sweet potato.
- A little banana peel.
- 1 cup of liquid milk.
- 3 banana slices.
- 1/2 lemon.
How to use
- Add lemon peel, banana, and banana to the electric mixer.
- Then add potatoes and milk until all ingredients are crushed.
- After homogenization of the mixture, the components are applied to the skin, taking into account the rubbing of these components for a few minutes.
- Leave the mixture on the skin for 30 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water to remove the mixture, then use cold water to shrink your pores.
Tips for using the banana peel for skincare
Those who want to benefit from the skin benefits of banana peels should follow this set of tips:
- Banana peel used for skin should be fresh to get satisfactory results.
- It should be discarded after use, and should not be used more than once.
- If you want to store banana peels, banana peels should be stored in a cool place away from sunlight and high temperatures.
- It is best to store banana peels in the refrigerator.
- One of the best times to use the banana peel is before bed for better results and to make the skin absorb all the nutrients and nutrients in the banana peel.
- Before using any recipes that contain banana peels, the leather should be thoroughly cleaned to remove dirt and grime and make the ingredients easier for the skin to absorb.
The Bottom Line
Now we have learned about the many benefits of banana peel for the skin that some women do not know. Dear girls, from today onwards, do not throw away the banana peel. You can get benefit by preparing some amazing masks..youth and vitality.