I like to use hibiscus for hair growth. Many people ask me what to use as a hair pack, hibiscus leaves, or flowers? In fact, many of us do not know that the hibiscus leaf is also effective in hair care like Java/hibiscus flower. Although not as noble as rosemary or rose it is really inconceivable that the fruitfulness of the hibiscus rose flowers and leaves off for the hair is really remarkable. Not only flowers, but the leaves also come in many ways, including reducing hair loss.
Hibiscus for Hair- Benefits
Here is a list of the most notable:
1. Stimulating hair growth and strengthening it
Hibiscus may help support and promote hair growth on the head because it contains a group of important substances in this regard, such as: Vitamin C, and some amino acids, which may help:
- Stimulating the production of keratin, which is an important component of hair tissue.
- Nourishing hair follicles.
- Reversing the damage that may sometimes affect the hair.
- Speeding up cell division, which may help stimulate rapid hair growth.
- Strengthening the scalp skin in the vicinity of the follicles, which may help to strengthen the roots of the hair.
A scientific study conducted on laboratory rats showed that hibiscus extract may help stimulate hair growth on the head.
2. Dandruff treatment
Hibiscus may have potential anti-dandruff benefits, which has made it a popular recipe for treating dandruff in India and many of India’s neighboring countries.
Hibiscus may also help relieve itching that may accompany dandruff or that may affect the scalp for some reason.
3. Other benefits of hibiscus for hair
Here are some other potential hibiscus benefits for hair and scalp:
- Clean hair from dirt, such as hibiscus, contains saponins, which may help clean hair and skin.
- Resist premature graying, because the hibiscus contains vitamin C, which may be beneficial in this regard.
- Other benefits, such as: improving the health of the scalp, enhancing the luster of the hair, growing hair in the areas of the voids, and thickening the hair.
Hibiscus hair growth mask recipes
To reap the potential benefits of hibiscus for hair, it can be used in several different ways, as follows:
Hibiscus and coconut oil mask for hair growth
To use this mask, the following steps are applied:
- The ingredients of this mask are prepared, which are: 100 grams of hibiscus petals, 50 grams of hibiscus leaves, and a quarter of a liter of coconut oil.
- The leaves and petals of the flowers are crushed well until they turn into a smooth, homogeneous paste.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pot on the stove, then add the hibiscus paste to it and boil it with the oil for 10 minutes.
- The mixture is lowered from the fire, and after its temperature decreases, it is filtered from the remnants of the paste.
- It is recommended to use a hibiscus and coconut oil mask at least twice a week to stop hair loss and improve its growth.
Hibiscus and honey anti-dandruff mask
To get the benefits of hibiscus for hair related to dandruff resistance, it is recommended to use hibiscus with honey specifically in this way:
- Prepare the ingredients of the mixture, which are: half a cup of hibiscus leaves, and a spoonful of honey.
- Crush and mash the hibiscus leaves well, then mix the resulting mixture with honey.
- Distribute the mixture to the scalp and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash the scalp and hair well after that.
Hibiscus hair mask for hair regrowth
To implement this method, the following steps are adhered to:
- Prepare the contents that will be used to prepare the mask, which is: one onion, a few spoons of water, and only a handful of hibiscus leaves.
- Puree the onion in a blender, then extract its juice by putting the paste formed in a filter cloth and pressing it.
- Crush the hibiscus leaves and extract their juice.
- Mix onion juice with hibiscus juice, then distribute the liquid on the scalp and wash with moderate heat water after 15 minutes.
- Repeat this mixture 3 times a week.
Hibiscus and yogurt mask to moisturize hair
To apply this mask, follow these steps:
- The contents of the mask are initially prepared, namely: 10 petals of fresh hibiscus flowers, only three spoons of curd, drops of rosemary oil, and a spoonful of honey.
- The hibiscus petals are washed well and then ground in an electric blender.
- Add the curd to the paste and stir the ingredients well, and it is possible to add a little water to the mixture to reduce the density of its texture as desired.
- Add honey and rosemary oil to the mask mixture.
- Apply the mixture to wet hair, then cover the hair with a shower cap and leave for half an hour.
- Then wash the hair with water and shampoo, and repeat this method 1-2 times a week.
Natural hibiscus shampoo
To prepare and prepare a natural hibiscus shampoo, follow these steps:
- Soak a handful of fresh hibiscus petals and leaves in half a cup of hot water for a period of only 15 minutes.
- Mash the hibiscus with soaking water, then put this mask on the hair and scalp for a period not exceeding 5 minutes.
- The mask is then washed with water only.
Important notes on the use of hibiscus for hair
Before you start using hibiscus for hair, the following should be noted:
- Hibiscus is characterized by many different types, and it is not clear whether the benefits of hibiscus for hair are limited to a specific type of hibiscus or include its various types.
- The mechanism by which hibiscus may improve hair health and appearance is not scientifically clear until now, and scientific studies in this regard are still few.
Use of Hibiscus Flowers and leaves for hair growth:
1. A small amount of coconut oil boiled for 2-3 minutes with dried hibiscus flowers in the sun. This oil helps in hair fall and hair growth.
Regularly preparing these solutions with hair care, helps to keep the head clean and keep the skin healthy.
2. Take one flower with 6 leaves. Wash well make a paste and apply it on the scalp. It helps to get rid of dandruff. In this case, keep the paste for 15-20 minutes and wash it with water only. Do not use any soap or shampoo.
You can add 1 tablespoon honey to get more benefits.
3 . Take 5 spoons of Amla/Indian gooseberry Powder. Mix 5 spoons of this leaf paste. Keep this mask on your hair for about 30 to 40 minutes. Then wash it. You can use Indian gooseberry juice if you want this mask. Thus, using two to three times a month, you will get stronger and healthier hair.
4. Soak 5/6 hibiscus leaves in the water for 20-30 minutes. Then make a paste of the leaves and mix them with water for a few minutes. Which will make a mix of very slippery. Put 30 minutes on the whole scalp of the head. Wash with shampoo. This mask reduces hair loss using regularly.