Poisonous foods are in your kitchen! How much effort we have to keep our family and ourselves healthy! Fresh vegetables and fruits are on our daily food list. But do you know that there are many fruits and vegetables, which have special parts, which are full of many poisonous substances, which are a severe health risk? This can be caused by the accumulation of poisonous substances in the body. You should know about them. Let us know about poisonous 12 foods that are already in your daily diet.
There is a saying – “An apple a day will keep the doctor away.” That means if you eat an apple every day you do not have to go to the doctor. But there is hydrogen cyanide in apple seeds. We usually do not eat apple seeds and there is not too much in an apple. But if we take a lot, it can be a cause of harm. So be careful not to let the apple seed while making juice.
2.Cherry, Plums, and Apricot:
Cherry is a popular fruit. The Cherry is eaten raw or cooked and used to make alcohol. The leaves and seeds contain poisonous material. When Cherry seeds are sucked or crushed, Prussic acid (hydrogen cyanide) is produced. The same applies to plums and apricot fruits. Occasionally, the warning labels are strapped on the jam, spread, or milk products made from them, that’s not to crack, swallow, or chew the seeds. Experts say it is important to identify the components of the seed. In addition, those specific fruits will be eaten in small quantities.
There are two kinds of cashew nuts – sweet cashew nuts and bitter cashew nuts. Comparatively cashew nuts contain a lot of hydrogen cyanide. Consuming seven to ten bitter cashew nuts can lead to big problems and can be life-threatening for young people. Some countries have declared the illegal sale of bitter nuts such as New Zealand. In America, the sale of raw cashew nuts is prohibited.
Nutmeg contains myristicin that works on the human mind. Generally, the amount of nutmeg used in cooking is not harmful. But eating too much causes vomiting, sweating, dizziness, headaches, and hallucinations.
It is safe to eat potatoes, but the leaves of the potato contain glycolic acid. A sprout of any size can be toxic, but you’d have to eat many sprouts to get sick. However, if the potato is shrunken and wrinkled, it should not be eaten. Green potatoes contain high levels of a toxin, solanine, which can cause nausea, headaches, and neurological problems.
6. Raw Honey:
Raw honey contains ryanodine. So playing one tablespoon raw honey, it is characterized by tights, weakness, excessive sweating, nausea, and vomiting.
Like the potato, the leaves and tubes of tomato contain glycolic acid which causes problems with indigestion. The raw green tomatoes have the same ingredient. But there is no problem playing in small quantities.
8. Lima seeds:
There is a poison called phytohimatoglutanin at the bean’s beak. This can make you deadly sick, which can lead to death. So boil it for 10 minutes before cooking.
Castor oil is used in various types of candy, chocolate, and other food items. There are many who eat a little chest of oil every day and feed the kids with force. Castor oil contains a poisonous poison called Richin, which is a very deadly poison. A person dies after eating a seed of castor and one horse dies while playing four.
There is enough toxin in one pufferfish to kill 30 adult humans, and there is no known antidote. There is a huge demand of this fish in the Asian markets and Japanese restaurants. Pufferfish contain tetrodotoxin, a substance that makes them foul-tasting. To humans, tetrodotoxin is deadly, up to 1,200 times more poisonous than cyanide.
11. Poisonous foods -Peanuts:
Although it is surprising, peanuts have ‘allergic’ ingredients. Peanuts are actually legumes, not nuts. One of the most concerning toxins associated with peanuts is a mold that produces aflatoxin. Aflatoxin is a known carcinogen associated with liver cancer.
Many of us have a kind of addiction to dried fruits. But the lesser of these fruits can be eaten as much as our health. These dried fruits sold in the market are mostly dried in industrial factories using sulfur and potassium products. Which causes obstruction of digestion. And so it is better to not eat too many dry fruits for proper digestion. Experts say the use of a lot of sulfur can cause digestion problems. It can also cause stomach problems. The crops that have not been properly preserved may be affected by a type of fungus called micro-toxin that is dangerous for us.
You should read