One thing is that when someone walks into his house, the house tells the person who lives in the house. The explanation is very simple .you are just like your home. If you are tidy, your home will be tidy. And if you are ‘eaten and sleep’ type, then I will not say what your home will be like!
Those who live in their own homes are very lucky. You can decorate the walls, color the walls, make any changes to the design of the house. But those who live in a rented house or live in a government house are helpless in many ways. But if you spend a little bit of money, you can also decorate your own house. Let’s learn some easy and cheap home decor ideas, the best tips.
The best cheap home decor ideas :
1. Paint the walls is a cheap home decor easy idea
First of all, paint a wall of the rooms brightly. You’ll see that the whole room has changed its appearance. Your favorite color will change your mood. Bedroom, living room, dining room, children’s reading room can be different colorized. This is your wish!
2. Use wallpapers if you are not allowed to paint
Those who are not allowed to paint walls, cover them with wallpaper. Different colors are available in the market. Children can decorate their favorite cartoons on the wall.
3. Rearrange the Furniture
Get the old furniture ready. If Children’s Reading Table and the bed is in a bright color, they will like and feel good. Besides, paint the side table, table lamp, shelf of the room.
Rearranging the rooms is the main focus of the Use-What-You-Have school for decorating. Create beautiful spaces with furniture that they have rather than buy a lot of new items. You can see many examples in the gallery of converted rooms just by moving the current furniture. Room after room moves from dirt and impurities to elegance and comfort – and in most cases, no new furniture stick has been added.
In other cases, the problem is not that you need different furniture in the room – you already have a lot. Instead of fetching other pieces, you need to take out some things. You can move unwanted pieces to different rooms in the house, or just give them to someone who can use them.
4. Use new fabric is one of the best Cheap home decor ideas:
Use good quality bed sheets in beds. A beautiful bed cover will make your room look bright and happy. Put on different size cushions on the bed. Those who use mosquito net put them in the pillow cover.
One of the quickest ways to make the room look new and new is to change colors. Paint is the cheapest and most dramatic way to do this, but you can make a nearly big impact on the fabric.
Many different things in the room – including furniture, curtains, pillows, and carpets – are made of fabric or covered with cloth. Switching these textiles is an easy way to add a bright color or replace the color you are fed up with.
Ways to change a room with fabric include:
- The new bedding. Changing your bedding is a quick way to give a new look to the bedroom.
- New pillows. You can add pops of color to the living room with a few bright throw pillows. If you know how to sew, you can make your own covers.
- Slipcovers: You can change the look of an entire upholstered piece by covering it with the new cover. You can also make a less formal sofa cover by throwing a colored sheet or tablecloth on the sofa.
- Restore chair cushions. If you have a wooden chair with a padded seat, you can often remove the seat and cover it with a piece of different fabric. This is a simple task that does not require sewing skills
- Bathroom Textiles. Since most bathrooms have no furniture, replacing towels and a shower curtain may be the biggest change you can make without redesigning
- Curtains. Almost any window can change its appearance with curtains. A simple, sheer white curtain gives a light and airy feel, while dark satin-lined curtains create a much more formal look.
- Carpet. Throwing a new carpet on the floor is another quick fix for a regular room. Hand-woven carpets cost thousands of dollars, but there are plenty of cheap options
5. Keep some indoor plants
The best tips are to keep some indoor plants in every room of your house. List of thousands of trees and sorting tips are on the Internet.
6. Many people use old-fashioned applesauce in the kitchen. Put the colorful things in the kitchen. Some cool cutlery will make your food table attractive. Don’t buy home appliances like a blender, toaster, juicer only for decoration. Use them and keep it clean.
7. Decorate your outdoor:
Just look at the door outside of your house, not just decorate the house. Many beautiful things are available to buy for the outer door. Or some money plants can hang on a small clay tube.
8. Do it yourself- Low budget decorating technique
Almost any type of remodeling function is cheaper when doing it yourself rather than hiring a professional.
Another benefit of DIY is satisfaction because you are able to show the project you have done with your own hands. Even economists have a name for this phenomenon: they call it the “IKEA effect”, after the store specializing in ready-to-build furniture.
Decorate your house with whatever you have. Do not wear very expensive furniture. Many people just decorate the house with cane furniture. Keeping the house makes Amnee peace in mind. Do not fill the house with unnecessary furniture. Let the house breathe a bit!!!