French fries are so popular around the world.Crispy french fries making is not so difficult. Let’s learn how to make this fun fries at home.
To keep your french fries crispy you must keep in mind the following instructions:
The first thing is that you have to Fri the slice of the potatoes twice. The firsts one is for cook them inside and the last one is for making them crispy
The oil should have the proper temperature. You should observe that the oil is not too hot.
The size of the slices must be same. Because if there are thin slices they would burn quickly where the thick one is still not cooked.
The pan size and depth is an important thing. Try to get a large and deep pan so that the oil doesn’t overflow it.
– A large quantity of 4 potatoes
– Water – Salt to taste
– Oil for frying
French fries making Process:
1. First, wash the potatoes thoroughly and peel them off. And cut in the form of French fries.
2. Heat the water in a pan with a little salt and put the potatoes in the water and boil it.
3. Do not boil the potatoes perfectly. After boiling 3/4 percent boiling water, take a tequila with a kitchen towel.
4. Freeze the potatoes in a zip lock bag, freeze for 3 hours. (If you wish, you can fry it immediately
5. Heat oil in a pan. Then put off the potatoes from the refrigerator and give it to the oil immediately.
6. Fry it till the golden color and then place it on top of the tissue so that excess oil can be absorbed. You will find your potatoes are so crispy.
7. If all the potatoes have been fried once then fry them all together for the second time. They will crisp in about 5 to 6 minutes. Shake off the excess oil through the kitchen tissue and transfer them to a serving bowl. sprinkle generously with salt and some spices that you like.
If you are interested to know how to make American crispy French Fries then you may try this recipe https://www.splendidtable.org/recipes