How to Get Rid of Smelly Feet!- The real fact is that Foot odor does not come from the feet, but from the bacteria that live on it.
If you, your children, or anyone else in your home has foul-smelling feet, the foul odor may cause the foul odor of the whole family. But, why do some feet smell so much worse than others?
It turns out that the smell of the foot does not really come from the feet. The smell comes from the bacteria that live on those feet and in the dirty socks and shoes that cover them.
These bacteria get rid of waste just as people do. It is the waste that smells rotten. When the feet sweat a lot, you can act as hosts for some odorless bacteria.
It may not be any consolation, but the odor of the foot is rarely a sign of a health problem. Still unpleasant and embarrassing.
Fortunately, there are ways to get rid of smelly feet and germs. In fact, anything that prevents your feet and shoes from becoming a breeding ground for bacteria will help.
What are smelly feet( bromodosis)?
Bromodosis is a very common medical condition also known as smelly feet. It is the result of the accumulation of sweat, leading to the growth of bacteria on the skin. These bacteria cause unpleasant odors.
Brevibacteria on the dead skin produces a big amount of wastes that remain inside the shoes and creates a foot odor. Therefore, the most effective foot odor treatments kill bacteria, remove the source of food, and neutralize their waste.
Sprays, creams, powders, and slippers may minimize foot odor, but these products are designed to keep your purchases regular.
Some benefits may be natural remedies such as vinegar baths, soaking the feet with Epsom salts and essential oils, but they are not comfortable. The worst solutions are tales of old wives such as “Put your shoes in the refrigerator.” Nonsense.
It’s important to understand why feet stink before trying to solve the problem.
Causes of feet odor
The main causes of foot odor are the accumulation of sweat and bacteria on it and fungal infections such as athlete’s foot.
The amount of sweating can be affected by:
- If the weather is hot
- Playing sports
- Standing all-day
- Hormonal changes that occur during puberty, menopause, and pregnancy
- Some medications, such as antidepressants
- A condition that causes excessive sweating is called hyperhidrosis
Why does my foot smell so bad?
Brevibacteria is causing smelly feet. This type of bacteria eats dead skin and creates a product of stinking sulfuric waste.
You can wash your feet well, but this will not prevent the bacteria in your shoes from recolonizing your feet.
Kill the bacteria in your shoes with an antibacterial spray (such as Lysol), but this will not prevent the waste product from stinking. You can clean your shoes well, but this will not prevent new bacteria from growing on your skin.
So how to get rid of smelly feet! The only way to “remove” foot odor is to attack all these causes at once.
How to Get Rid of Smelly Feet- Home remedies for smelly feet
There are some home remedies for smelly feet that can help reduce the odor of your foot. The key is to make sure they are followed regularly and accurately.
1. Keep your feet clean and tidy.
The 1969 Soviet Space Study suggests that the human foot can harbor a number of bacteria 7 to 12 times greater than those found on newly washed skin (anywhere else in the body).
Use mild soap and rub the brush to wash your feet at least once a day. The best time to do this is during a morning or evening shower. It is important that your feet dry completely after washing. Pay special attention to your toes, where any wetting can cause bacteria to grow easily.
2. Cut your fingernails
Cut your fingernails often so that they are short, and make sure they are cleaned regularly.
3. Remove your feet’ hard dead skin with a foot file.
The harsh skin becomes wet and soft when wet, creating a place where the bacteria live.
Dead skin is the food and shelter of the odor-causing bacteria that live on our feet. Unfortunately, the moisturizer can not return dead skin to life, and topical treatments are not very effective in removing it. Files and palms are two effective ways to remove dead skin, but these tools must be used carefully.
4. Wash your feet at least once a day.
The best time to do this is during a morning or evening shower. It is important that your feet dry completely after washing. Pay special attention to your toes, where any wetting can cause bacteria to grow easily.
The foot file (sometimes called pedicure or callus remover) is a sharp, cheese grinder-like tool that cuts dead skin. It is useful when a large amount of dead cells is formed, but not in the management of daily care. The pedicure rasp is a cheese grinder a tool used to remove thick tissue.
Pumice is a porous volcanic rock( foot odor Products) that can be used to exfoliate the skin by rubbing the abrasive stone on the dead skin. There is also artificial pumice specially designed for feet
5. Change your socks at least once a day.
If you are in a warm environment, exercise, or in any other situation where your feet may get flabby, you have to change your socks a lot.
6. Rotate shoes and keep them clean
Because the same footwear allows for the formation of larger bacterial colonies, according to the microbiology of Kenyon College. Therefore, it is best to wear shoes according to the rotating schedule.
7. You should have two pairs of shoes
How to get rid of smelly feet? You should have at least two pairs of shoes-so that you alternate wearing every day. This allows each pair to completely dry out sweat or moisture for a full day before wearing it again. You can remove the slippers in your shoes to help them dry again. Wet shoes allow the process of bacteria to grow on your feet more quickly.
8. Wipe the inner part
Bringing the shoe to an anti-bacterial spray can kill the bacteria from the inside, but it will not eliminate the ammonia-like odor of the bacteria waste product. One way to kill bacteria and remove their “waste” is to wipe the inner part of the shoe with alcohol.
9. Choose socks that absorb moisture and are made of natural fibers
Socks absorb moisture and are made of natural fibers of natural fibers instead of keeping them on your feet. These include thick and soft socks made of natural fibers or sports socks.
Human feet can excrete up to eight ounces of sweat per day, according to the California Pediatric Society. This moisture, along with the dark inside the shoes, is fertile ground for bacteria. But the interaction between feet, socks, and shoes is complicated.
Natural fibers such as cotton and wool are best absorbed in moisture from synthetic fibers such as polyester, while synthetic fibers are often designed to get rid of moisture (inside the shoe).
The 2014 study published in Applied and environmental microbiology reviewed by peers analyzed how nine types of sports textiles were characterized after exercise. In the heart, the study was a comparison between cotton and polyester: concluded that cotton produces less odor.
This is why a pair of cotton underwear may smell good after exercise, even if the sports pants made of polyester worn above resemble body odor. a stranger.
Contrary to popular belief, wool contains more bacteria than other textiles, but sweat-soaked wool is less harmful than other substances (for reasons that are not entirely known).
Result: Natural materials such as cotton and wool are best at reducing bacterial odors.
10. Try to wear open-toe sandals in warm weather
11. Avoid tight shoes or moisture retention.
12. Use a cotton ball to apply a small amount of reddish alcohol to your feet every night.
13. Apply antifungal foot spray
or treated foot powder to your feet once a day.
Insert deodorant treatment slippers into your shoes to get rid of foot odor.
If you need to reduce the smell of your foot quickly, it is safe to put an anti-perspiration or deodorant spray on your feet.
14. Try different types of antifungal soap
Until you find the best one for you.
Make your own soaking foot using Listerine or Vinegar to get rid of smelly feet.
Ideal foot soap is anti-bacterial and moisturizes, but some skin types react differently with soap and detergents. For example, let’s look at tea tree oil.
A study published in 2006 in Clinical Microbiology reviews concluded that “the data now supports the long-standing beliefs that [tea tree oil] has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties,” but the same study also warns that tea tree oil “can cause both irritability And allergies. “Talk to your dermatologist or allergist about what kind of soap is best for you.
The bottom line- How to get rid of smelly feet
Although it is a common condition, it can make you feel self-conscious. The good news is that Bromosis is a very simple remedy. How to Get Rid of Smelly Feet? I will say, with daily attention, you should be able to reduce foot odor or get rid of it within a week.
The key is to make foot care a regular part of your health routine. Home remedies are usually very effective, but in severe cases, our doctors can prescribe stronger treatments.
You can use a foot massager machine spa to keep your foot always clean and healthy
A foot massager spa machine can revive your feet by gently massaging and soothing your tired, overworked feet.
- REJUVENATES OVERWORKED FEET: Treat your feet after a long day of work with this Bubble Mate Foot Spa. The massage water jets and raised nodes work to revive your feet by gently massaging and soothing your tired, overworked feet.Special feature : Heat. Specific uses for product : Neuropathy.
- REMOVABLE PUMICE STONE: Pamper your feet and shape them to perfection with the included callus removing stone
- SPLASH PROOF: The foot spa was designed with an integrated splash guard that helps prevent splashing and spills. This makes it easy to carry your foot spa without worrying about spilling the water, for a mess free experience
- TOE-TOUCH CONTROL: The foot spa was designed with a convenient toe-touch control that allows you to turn it on and off without getting your hands wet.
- HOMEDICS: HoMedics is about creating a healthy home environment that helps you relax your body, de-stress, and simplify your life
- [Professional Foot Spa] This multi-functional foot spa bath integrates heating, massage, oxygen bubbles, vibration and red light functions to relax your feet by gently massaging and soothing your tired, overworked feet. The diameter is 15.7 inches and even fits 12 inches feet which is suitable for whole family.
- [Efficient Heating&Temperature Maintenance] Intelligent temperature control will efficiently heat the water up to the temperature you set(95℉-118℉), and maintain water temperature during process of your whole foot spa massage. You don't need to add extra hot water anymore to enjoy your luxury foot bath at home.
- [Relaxing Massage Action] This pedicure foot spa massager is equipped with 4 removable non-motorized rollers dotted with acu-notes for deep massage. There are 2 bubble strips and raised nodes for extra massaging action.
- [Bubble,Vibration&Red Light] We design this home foot spa with a variety of special functions including bubbles, heat, rollers, red light and vibration for better upgrading massage experience. Placing spa materials inside the small box to pamper your feet and shape them to perfection with the included foot stone.
- [Health First] Niksa is about bringing a convenient healthy home environment for every family. 24/7 customer service promises solving your problem as quick as possible.
- SOOTHING FOOT SPA BATH: Wash away the day with bubbles and massage! This foot spa features full bubble action to soothe your soles, and waterfall feature that massages the tops of your feet and pampers your toes!
- STRESS RELIEF: This foot bath features 3 attachments: scrub brush, pumice stone and a pinpoint massager. They add a touch of luxury for a relaxing home pedicure and spa treatment.
- TOE TOUCH CONTROL: Easy-to-reach ON/OFF button activates the bubbles with a tap of your foot for a relaxing at home foot spa experience. 3 toe touch controls activate high/low bubbles, waterfall, and blue LED lights glow underwater to help you relax. Footbath does not heat water. Fill footbath with warm water and enjoy the perfect soak.
- MOTORIZED FEATURES produce slight humming sound so you know its working! Luxury LED lights, waterfall features and bubbling sounds help soothe away tension and relax the feet.
- CONAIR FOR HEALTH AND WELLNESS: Prioritize health and self-care with this at home spa. Conair's bath scales, massagers, heating pads, foot baths and sound therapy products will help keep you relaxed and on track.
- SOOTHING FOOT SPA BATH: Wash away the day's cares with a soothing foot spa bath. This foot bath with vibration gives you everything you need to relax away the stress you put your feet through the day.
- STRESS RELIEF: This foot bath features soothing vibration creating a spa like experience and massage nodes plus pinpoint massage attachment for full foot massage. Nonslip feet keep it in place for a soothing spa quality experience.
- TOE TOUCH CONTROL: Easy-to-reach ON/OFF button activates with a tap of your foot for a relaxing at home foot spa experience. Features toe touch controls that activate soothing vibration, with an extra deep basin for a full foot massage. Footbath does not heat water. Fill footbath with warm water and enjoy the perfect soak.
- CONAIR FOR HEALTH AND WELLNESS: Prioritize health and self-care at home. Conair's bath scales, massagers, heating pads, foot baths and sound therapy products will help keep you relaxed and on track.
- CONAIR HAS THE PERFECT FOOT SPA EXPERIENCE FOR SELF-CARE: We make an array of home foot spas with a variety of special functions including bubbles, jets, heat, rollers and vibration massage. Find the one that's right for you.
- HEAT UP AND RELAX: For a relaxing Spa-like experience, we got you covered! The heat maintenance feature helps to maintain the water temperature from the start of your experience to the very end. The footbath does not heat water so for a warm water massage please fill the unit with warm water to start
- CUSTOMIZED TO FIT YOUR NEEDS: Three acupressure attachments allow for you to customize your massage and spa experience based on your needs. The raised nodes are used for a gentle foot massage.
- EASY TO CONTROL: No looking for the remote. Control your entire Bubble BlissDeluxe Footspa with the touch of your toe with the convenient toe-touch control.
- IMPROVE CIRCULATION: Invigorating bubble massage relaxes and soothes tired feet and foot muscles
- INTEGRATED STORAGE: Easily store all your attachments with the convenient attached storage clips
- RELIEVE SORE, WORNOUT FEET – Multifunction Massaging Foot Spa Comforts Achy Heels, Toes, Arches & Ankles; Ideal for Athletes & People Who Work on Their Feet
- INTENSE VIBRATING MASSAGE – Invigorating Vibration Encourages Circulation & Soothes Weary Feet; Activate Motorized Rollers to Target Tense & Tired Soles
- OXYGENATING BUBBLE ACTION – Multiple Water Jets Create Thousands of Calming Bubbles to Relieve Pressure & Pain; Add Essential Oil for Aromatherapy
- THE HEALING POWER OF HEAT – Water Warms Up to 122° F for Relaxing Spa Experience; Control Temperature to Help Swelling, Throbbing, Redness & More
- ADVANCED LED DISPLAY – Sophisticated System Features Timer & Multifunction Selection; Includes Free Brush & Acupressure Pedicure Attachments
- ✅MULTIFUNCTION LARGE PEDICURE FOOT BATH SPA: Get this foot spa massager to bring you a comfortable foot soak. It features heating function, motorized roller massage, red light, shower and timer. With electric leakage protection - Safest foot spa. ETL listed. Roomy enough for both women and men.
- ✅ELECTRIC SHIATSU FOOT MASSAGER SPA: Designed with six motorized rollers and an three angle-adjustable shower bar that will stimulate the acupuncture points on the soles of the feet, alleviates the symptoms of plantar fasciitis, ease tight muscles in calves. Moreover, it effectively promotes blood circulation, improves metabolism, relieves fatigue and smoothens the meridians.
- ✅FOOT SPA WITH TEMPERATURE CONTROL & TIMER: You could adjust water temperature from 95°F(35 °C) to 118°F(48 °C). Uses quality PTC heating semiconductor: speed heating, maintaining a constant temperature, and secure multi-insulation protection. Safe and secure double overheating protection. With timing function, you can set the time freely within the range of 10-60 minutes.
- ✅EASY CLEAN & WHEELED FOOT BATH: Clean easily with detachable shiatsu roller massage surface and drain hose. Handle and lockable casters make you easily move the foot bath . A dust cover, it is waterproof, dustproof and maintains a comfortable water tempreture. Also come with herbs container and filter.
- ✅WARRANTY SERVICE: Body made of high-quality plastic - high temperature resistance and aging resistance. A ideal gifts for your family or frends. Wattage: 500W. Voltage: 120V/ 60Hz. One year warranty, feel free to contact us while any issues or requirements.
- TREAT YOURSELF TO THE LUXURY & PAMPERING YOU DESERVE: By combining the experience of a relaxing foot bath with therapeutic acu-nodes based on sole reflexology, this wonderful Foot Spa Bath Massager delivers a luxurious and rejuvenating experience – just the kind of stress relief and relaxation you deserve after a long day at work or on your feet.
- 4-IN-1 HYDRATING & REJUVENATING CARE FOR YOUR FEET: Much more than your usual foot bath water basin, this heated foot spa massager features digital temperature control that maintains the water at your desired temperature (up to 113 Fahrenheit), as well as built-in massage options with bubbles, vibrations, and even 16 removable Shiatsu massage rollers. [Basin Dimensions: 15.7 x 13.3 x 7.5]
- PREMIUM QUALITY & SAFETY YOU CAN PUT YOUR FAITH IN: When it comes to our foot spa bath massagers, there’s simply no room for cutting corners. Not only are the basin and accessories made from heavy duty, high quality materials, but the foot soaker also features overheat and electrocution protection functions that all but guarantee your safety and enjoyment!
- TREAT YOUR ACHY FEET & RELAX FOR YOUR MIND: Whether you want repair cracked heels, get rid of dead skin, fight calluses, deeply moisturize your feet or simply relax after a tough day with a deep tissue massage, this foot basin is just the perfect choice. You can even use the foot spa massager along with your favorite bath salts and essential oils, and take your relaxation to the next level. Great also for preparing your feet, toes and nails for a DIY pedicure!
- ENJOY YOUR OWN FOOT SPA BATH MASSAGER – RISK FREE: At Resteck, there’s nothing more important for us than providing you with ways to make your everyday life healthier, happier, and more enjoyable. That’s why our foot basins for soaking feet come with an 24-Month Quality Guarantee – so that there’s nothing for you to worry about!
- All-in-one: heating therapy, bubbles massage, plus digital display. With electric leakage protection - Safest foot spa. Big enough for both women and men.
- Uses quality PTC heating semiconductor--press the “TEMPERATURE” to adjust the water’s temperature. When the temperature of the water reaches a preset temperature, the red light will automatically turn off.
- The function of the preset time-- Press the “TIMER” to adjust the time for massage. There are two active rollers at the bottom that can massage your feet. This eliminates fatigue.
- Body made of high-quality plastic -- high temperature resistance and aging resistance. Beautiful and elegant. There is a secure multi-insulation protection.
- Good for personal use and as gifts for others. 110V, 60HZ, 380 watts, UL listed. Product size:16.8"(L) x 13.4"(W) x 9.6"(H).
You should read