You will be surprised to learn that nature has its own way of allowing the vag to clean itself. The vag lining contains glycogen and healthy bacteria, which can produce natural protective chemicals, especially lactic acid. These bacteria help maintain an acidic environment (pH 3.5-4.5) that does not allow infectious bacteria or harmful microbes to settle in.
The pH level of a healthy vag is typical between 3.5 to 4.5, which means the area is a little acidic in nature. some problems occur due to an imbalance of pH in the vag are.
1. Yeast infection
2. Excessive vag discharge.
4. Painful intercourse
5. Bad smell.
What can cause vag infections?
You may wonder if nature has taken care of a woman’s intimate health, what can cause infection? The most common causes are many, including wet weather, unhealthy practices, and multiple sexual partners. Narrow synthetic underwear, poor water intake, and self-medication with antibiotics can predispose a girl to recurrent vag infections. These infections cause unpleasant odor secretions and difficulty urinating and itching in special areas. In more serious cases, they are likely to climb into the uterine cavity, and the tubes cause deep-rooted infections, leading to chronic abdominal pain, and can hinder fertility.
What’s the Best Way to Clean Vag?
However, using baking soda in the vag area can restore the pH balance. baking soda is alkaline in nature. When it is mixed with something acidic, it neutralizes the area and restores the pH balance of your vag. This amazing and powerful ingredient works great as a skin exfoliator. Sodium bicarbonate or baking soda cleanses the skin and removes dark spots very efficiently. The medical experts claim that hyperpigmentation, which usually appears around the dark pubic area can be successfully removed by a combination of baking soda and water.
How to clean the vag and remove dark spots with baking soda
1. Mix two teaspoons of baking soda in a mug filled with lukewarm water. Apply this to your entire vag area. wash it once again with regular water and pat dry with a towel. Don’t let it for a long time because it can leave the area dry.
2. Add one-half cup of baking soda to a bucket full of lukewarm water. Pour the water in your bathtub and allow your lower body till your waist to soak in it for 20 minutes. Take a shower and pat yourself dry.
3. Just mix 1-part water and 3 parts baking soda. Mix these 2 ingredients well, until you get a thick paste. Then, you need to apply the mixture to the affected area, let it dry and then rinse it off. Make sure you repeat the same procedure twice a week.
How to prevent the darkening of the skin?
Vag washers help maintain cleanliness and give a feeling of comfort and freshness, but they do not lighten the skin. Darkening of the skin in special areas occurs due to sweating and keratin (sizing and peeling) skin, due to the use of harsh soaps. Wearing tight synthetic underwear for a long time prevents the skin to breathe, and retains moisture from perspiration, causing inflammation and darkness. Maintain cleanliness and use a light moisturizer that soothes the skin.
Feel obliged to buy your special soap
Typically, the vag has a pH level of about 3.5 to 4.5 (the pH is measured on a scale from zero to 14). When using hygiene products such as body wash, which usually have a pH of about eight, this can get your pH balance away from the limit, leading to itching, irritation, and odor.
Unscented soap is always better because it has no odors that can be irritating. What’s more, bar soap is a better choice than overall body wash because it usually doesn’t have a high alcohol content or some odor.
Just be sure to keep an eye out for persistent itching, dehydration, a change in discharge, or an increase in yeast infection – these are signs you may need to use a more sensitive soap.
Try these products to clean your vag and make it odor and bacteria-free
Freshie is more than just selling products, so they’re committed to contributing 10% of net proceeds from every unit sold to support organizations that empower women.
- It contains a botanical feminine wash with peppermint essential oils that give you a gentle tingling sensation of freshness all day long.
- By using FRESHIE daily you’ll feel confident. This hygiene product is made without parabens, sulfates, DEA, dyes, and synthetic fragrances
- The female vag cleanser helps maintain a pH balance between 3.5 and 4.5.
- A cruelty-free, USA-based, women-owned company
Pour a small amount into the palm of your hand or a piece of cloth, apply on the outside, lather, test for freshness, and rinse well. The freshness will stay with you all day long.
Organic Glide Women’s Cleansing Lotion gives you the freshness you need. This lotion is free of dyes and parabens, Organic Glide Cleansing lotion is made for the most private areas, as it gently cleanses bacteria that can cause odor.
Gynecologist tested and hypoallergenic, it is safe for daily use. This cleansing Mousse is pH balanced for a woman’s external private area. When mundane things like clasping your legs, your period, or even getting up close and personal make you feel less like the new OG is here to save you.
- #1 feminine wash: gentle natural and refreshing.
- A natural cleanser for all skin types. Deodorize and eliminate secretive discomfort with this natural feminine lotion. Specifically designed for sensitive skin to cleanse without irritation.
- Organic and natural ingredients
- There are no harmful chemicals, no SLS, SLES, Propylene Glycol, PG derivatives, parabens, sulfates, dyes, or artificial fragrances. Hypoallergenic
ORGANIC FEMININE MOISTURIZER: Hydrate and rejuvenate your most intimate areas with Vmagic, an organic vu*lva cream, and feminine care products that moisturize, soothe, protect and soothe sensitive and tender skin for a joyful return to pain-free intimacy.
INSTANT RELIEF: Vmagic helps soothe dry skin caused by menopause and other hormonal changes, chafing, chemical irritation, shaving, and more, as well as reducing dryness, redness, itching, burning, and general discomfort.
PH BALANCE AND PREBIOTIC PROTECTION: Their highly concentrated blend of nutrient-rich ingredients containing Propolis and Honey helps restore moisture while providing prebiotic, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory benefits.
DERMATOLOGIST AND GYNOCOLOGIST RECOMENDED: This is safe for all ages to moisturize vu*lvar tissues. To get the best results, use daily at bedtime and after waxing or shaving to help soothe skin and prevent ingrown hairs.
HORMONE FREE AND NON_IRRITATING: Non-estrogen, non-GMO, and cruelty-free, this organic vu*lva cream is also free of all dyes, fragrances, soy, steroids, synthetic preservatives, petroleum, and parabens.
Aside from understanding the key aspects of private health and hygiene, here are a few points to remember:
- Do not use harsh soaps with alkaline pH and strong odor.
- Use a mild wash every day after bathing.
- Dab the area after washing; avoid washing thoroughly.
Ladies, there is no need to worry! Knowing the basics and taking some simple steps to maintain cleanliness can solve all your queries.
You should read