Hair growth treatment with essential oils is an effective process. Essential hair oils are powerful plant extracts with a lot of magical properties. They can transform your dull and limp hair into shiny and gorgeous. Every bloggers and beauty experts suggest their favorite essential oils for thicker and longer hair. You can promote new hair growth with essential oils. They are absorbed very easily into the scalp and hair. Besides this, you have to take some vitamins for your hair on a regular basis to get strong and thick hair. So take a look at these 5 best essential oils for hair growth treatment.
What are essential oils:
Whenever we peel off an orange or scratch on a lemon peel -we get a refreshing smell of the fruits- which is nothing but the essential oils that evaporate into the air.
Thus, when we rub or crush a lavender or rosemary, or mint we found a special scent. That is its essential oil.
We can get these refreshing aromatic oils from the various part of a plant. They can be found in seeds, flowers, roots, leaves, woods, or fruit peel.
Essential oils are collected from the plants with a process called distillation, the most common distillation by steam or water. After the distillation, the outcome is a highly concentrated portion of essential oil. This oil contains all the characteristic fragrance and properties and the true essence of the plant it came from.
Essential oils are used in medicine, cosmetic and culinary purposes for years. They are not like regular oil (e.g. Coconut or olive). They evaporate quickly and are light to touch than normal oil. As they are very concentrated and potent, so don’t apply essential oils directly to your scalp or skin. So if you want to use any essential oil always blend it with a carrier oil such as coconut, olive, or almond oil. And a few drops of essential oil will work!
Essential hair oils for hair treatment and hair growth:
Essential hair oils also help with skin conditions like dandruff, eczema, and dermatitis. If you are wondering how to stop hair loss immediately and get them a bounce then trigger your hair growth with these 5 best essential hair oil. One thing you have to keep in mind that always use essential oils with your regular carrier oil for hair growth.
Today Lavender essential oil is one of the most used essential oil in the world. But 2,500 years ago the benefits of lavender were actually discovered. It works for our hair health and Improves our mood and reduces stress too. This natural hair treatment oil soothes irritation, dryness, itchiness, and dandruff. lavender has a relaxing scent. It helps reduce stress and tension which is a great cause of hair loss. Lavender oil deepens the depth of hair follicles and thickens the thermal layer. Emotional stress can contribute to thinning hair. lavender oil can be used to create a tranquil and stress-free environment.
Because of its antimicrobial and antioxidant characteristics, this oil is used all over the world. You can’t use essential oil directly to your face or scalp. Use lavender essential hair oil mixed with a carrier oil (like coconut, olive or castor oil. It can significantly improve alopecia areata and hair loss when massaged into the scalp daily.
Homemade Remedy or how to use this oil
1. take 10 drops of lavender essential oil
2. Add 4 tsp of carrier oil like coconut oil, olive oil, or castor oil.
3. blend the oils smoothly and massage the oil into your scalp. For the best result, massage it with your fingertips in a circular motion for several minutes.
4. To get the most out of its nourishing and healing powers, leave it overnight. You can wrap your head with a shower cap.
5. Wash it out in the morning.
2. Rosemary essential hair oil for hair growth treatment:
Rosemary essential oil is another top essential oil for stimulating hair growth and thickness. It invigorates the scalp and helps to maintain the natural color of the hair. Rosemary oil prevents hair graying and increases cellular metabolism. It is proven in research that Rosemary essential oil appears to work as Minoxidil which is popular for hair loss treatment over the world. It can prevent Baldness, dry scalp, and dandruff problems.
How to use Rosemary oil:
1. Take 3-5 drops of rosemary oil in a cup.
2. Take equal parts of olive oil.
3. Mix them and massage the mixture into the scalp for 2-3 minutes.
4. Leave it for 3 to 4 hours or you can leave it overnight.
Cedrus Atlantica tree extract is known as Cedar essential oil. This soothing oil has a beautiful woody aroma and a top essential oil for hair growth. It is also effective in reversing alopecia areata. The warm Cedar essential oil improves blood circulation of the scalp and stimulates the hair follicles. It balances the oil secretion of the sebaceous gland of the scalp so useful to both dry and oily hair. It also helps to control bacterial and fungal problems of the hair.
How to use:
1. Mix 2-3 drops of cedar oil in two tablespoons of coconut oil or olive oil.
2. Massage into the scalp for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Leave it for 3-4 hours.
4. Wash the hair
The oil is extracted from the flowers of the Cananga odorata tree and is known as a poor man’s jasmine. This oil encourages hair growth by relaxing the tight muscles of the scalp which can cause hair loss. This amazing natural antiseptic and tonic oil balances the scalp oils and keeps the scalp clean and healthy. This essential oil is also good for treating anxiety and insomnia and stimulates the sebaceous glands for increased production of sebum.
How to use it for hair growth treatment:
1. If you want to get a hot oil treatment, then take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil or olive oil.
2. Add 5 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil
3. Massage the oil into the scalp and cover your head with a towel dipped in warm water.
4. Thus the oil will penetrate deep into the scalp glands.
5. Then wash your hair with shampoo.
Avocado essential oil triggers the hair follicles to grow more new hair roots. This oil is rich in Vitamin E and B which work at the deepest level of the scalp. This vitamin supports hair growth and repairs hair damage. Massaging avocado oil into your scalp improved blood flow and circulation to the scalp. These more nutrients can reach the follicles to stimulate new growth and healthier hair in general.
How to use for hair growth treatment:
1. Add 10-15 drops of avocado essential oil in 15 ml or one tablespoon base oil( coconut, olive, jojoba oil)
2. Mix the oils and apply to your scalp
3. Massage the scalp for 2 to 3 minutes in a circular motion.
4. Leave the oil overnight.
5. Wash the hair as usual.