Slimming tea is often advertised as a way to lose weight and cleanse the body. The theory is that tea stimulates digestion, aids metabolism, and in some cases rids the body of impurities.
There are many types of slimming teas to choose from. Each of them tries to satisfy a person’s desire to lose weight.
True Facts About Slimming Tea
- Many slimming teas claim to help eliminate toxins from the body.
- The body naturally gets rid of toxins, making the tea that claims to do so unnecessarily.
- Teas such as black tea, white tea, green tea, oolong, and pu-erh tea contain antioxidants that, when drunk regularly, may
- Help to reduce the risk of cancer and other vital diseases.
- It contains added ingredients that may be harmful.
- There is little legitimate evidence that any slimming tea is effective in supporting long-term weight loss.
Types of Slimming Tea
- appetite suppressants
- fat blockers
- Metabolism boosters
The theory behind losing weight with slimming tea is that the natural ingredients will:
- Helps suppress appetite
- Helps the body release toxins
- Helps burn more calories
Is Slimming Tea Help to Lose Weight?
Drinking tea is a very effective way to get fit invented by the ancient Chinese people. Tea-
- Prevents Cancer
- Prevents Tumor
- Increase blood circulation
- Helps to lower blood pressure
- make low-blood sugar
- Decrease bad cholesterol
- Also helps to lower blood fat cells
Tea also contains caffeine, moderate amounts help to
- Boost metabolism
- Increase fat burning process
Tea also slows down the action of digestive enzymes. Tea prevents your intestines to absorb all the calories you ate. which is a result of you losing weight.
How to Prepare those 9 Kinds of Slimming Tea for Weight Loss
1. Herbal slimming tea
Herbal tea involves the infusion of herbs, spices, and fruits in hot water.
They differ from traditional teas because they do not usually contain caffeine, and are not made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant.
Although herbal tea ingredients and compositions can vary widely, some studies have found that herbal teas may help with weight loss and fat loss.
In one animal study, researchers gave obese mice an herbal tea and found that it reduced body weight and helped normalize hormone levels (8).
2. Puerh weight loss tea
Also known as Pu’er or Pu’erh tea, it is a type of Chinese black tea that has been fermented.
The tea is often enjoyed after a meal, and it contains an earthy aroma that develops the longer it is stored.
In a study, 70 people were given either a capsule of Puerh tea extract or a placebo. The result was, after three months, those who took a Puerh tea capsule lost nearly 2.2 pounds (1 kg) more than the placebo group (3).
If Puerh tea is not available in your country You can find Puerh tea online
3. Honey lemon slimming tea:
How to prepare:
- Cut slices of lemon(or get lemon juice)
- Add honey
- Add warm water and stir
- Honey causes the body to burn fat at an increased level
- lemon- detoxifies the body
- Good for liver
- Help to debloat
- Lower blood sugar
- Lower cholesterol
- Good for digestion
- Balance pH level
- Cleans the skin
- Cures inflammation
You can order this amazing honey lemon tea online. To order click on the image.
4. Dried tangerine tea/ dried orange peel slimming tea:
How to prepare:
- Prepare 4gm of dried peel
- Pour hot water into a cup or mug
- Step it for a bit
- Ready to drink
Benefits of dried tangerine tea:
- Cuts grease
- Cures motion sickness
- Treats cold and flu
- Aids digestion
- Cleanses the liver
- Cleanses the spleen
You can purchase Dried orange peel or tangerine tea online. Just click on the image.
5. Chinese Barley Slimming Tea
How to prepare:
- Wash and rinse the grains (take out the bad ones)
- Let it dry overnight
- Next day when it’s all dry, pour the grains into a pan
- Roast on low heat for 20-45 minutes until they turn a golden color.
- Keep stirring as they burn easily and do not add oil.
- Store the grains in a jar. It can store for a month when preserved well.
- Put 10gm of the roasted grains in water and bring to a boil.
- Strain, serve, and enjoy.
- Control debates
- Gets rid of water weight
- Gets rid of internal dampness
- Improves the skin( good for acne)
- Suppresses the allergies
- Eases menstrual pain
- Lowers cholesterol
- Prevents stomach ulcers
- Prevents osteoporosis
- Boost the spleen.
If you think this process is not for you then you can buy this Chinese Barley tea online. Just click on the image.
6. Lotus leaf weight loss tea
How to prepare:
- Put 3-5 gm of lotus leaves in a cup
- Add 3 rosebuds
- Add hot water
- Step and serve
- Good for the liver, spleen, and stomach
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Increases metabolism
- Good for insomnia
- Lowers blood pressure
- Lowers cholesterol
- Treats diarrhea
- Detoxes the blood
- Relieves redness and swelling
- Helps with internal heat
If lotus leaves are not available in your country then you can buy this amazing Lotus leaves slimming tea online.
7. Green tea
Green tea is one of the most popular types of tea, and it is associated with many health benefits.
It is counted as one of the most effective teas for weight loss. You can find very strong evidence linking green tea to lower body weight and also stored body fat.
In one 2008 study, 60 obese people followed a standardized diet for 12 weeks while drinking green tea or a placebo regularly.
The study shows that those who drank green tea lost 7.3 pounds (3.3 kg) more weight than the group of placebo(1).
This may be because green tea extract is particularly rich in catechins, naturally occurring antioxidants that may boost your metabolism and increase fat burning (2).
This same effect also applies to matcha tea, which is a highly concentrated type of green tea powder that contains the same beneficial ingredients as regular green tea.
If matcha green tea is not available in your country You can buy matcha green tea online
8. Oolong slimming tea
Oolong tea is a famous and traditional Chinese tea. It has been partially oxidized, you can place it somewhere between green tea and black tea in terms of oxidation and color.
It is often described as having a unique fruity flavor, aroma, and flavor, although these can vary greatly depending on the level of oxidation.
Studies have shown that oolong tea help to promote weight loss by improving fat-burning and speeding up the metabolism.
In one study, 102 people who were overweight or obese drank oolong tea daily for six weeks, which may help reduce body weight and body fat. Researchers suggested that tea did this by improving the body’s fat metabolism (4).
If Oolong Tea tea is not available in your country You can find Oolong Tea online
9. White tea to lose weight
You can count white tea out of other teas because it is minimally processed and harvested while the tea plant is still young.
Its distinct flavor is completely different from other types of tea. But its taste is delicate, delicate, and slightly sweet.
White tea’s benefits have been well studied, and range from improving oral health to killing cancer cells in some lab studies (5).
If white Tea tea is not available in your country You can find white Tea online
The Final Thoughts for Slimming tea
If you like a cup of tea with your morning toast, an afternoon snack, or on its own, enjoy it. It is safe to drink as long as the caffeine does not make you jittery. It may also help protect against cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
A few cups of tea a day may give you a little boost toward your weight loss goals. Just don’t expect miracles to come in your cup of tea. Real weight loss requires a complete lifestyle that includes changes in diet and activity.