How to get straight hair with coconut milk? People often ask me how to get straight hair. Is this possible naturally? I said yes! The amazing natural product is Coconut milk!
Coconut milk is particularly beneficial for restoring your dry and damaged hair and also the split ends. It contains all the essential nutrients that are essential for healthy hair. fresh coconut milk boosts your hair follicles and promotes hair growth immediately. If your hair is too dry and unhealthy then try to consume some foods to get healthy and long hair
Hair straightening or rebounding is done by using chemical substances in the parlor, which is harmful to hair. Those chemicals can damage your hair permanently. The process is too expensive also. But you can do it using some natural ingredients at home. let us know the process of how to get straight hair at home with coconut milk naturally.
How to Get Straight Hair with Coconut Milk
There are two ways to make hair straightening masks with coconut milk.
1. Coconut milk and lemon juice
Coconut milk nourishes and softens hair. Contains saturated fats that provide emollients. It also contains acids that help restore the acid-alkaline balance of the scalp. Lemon juice has a cleansing and smoothing effect and helps add shine to the hair.
- Coconut milk
- lemon juice
This method is useful not only for straightening the hair but also for giving it an enviable shine.
Here’s how to use it
- Take a glass of coconut milk.
- Add two tablespoons of lemon juice to it.
- Keep the mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- It will coagulate into a liquid paste-like consistency.
- Once you are done, mix it well and apply it to your hair from the roots to the scalp.
- Wrap a hot towel around your hair.
- Leave the towel on for five minutes.
- Then wash it with a mild shampoo.
- Keep doing this for four weeks, three times a week to get the desired results.
Coconut milk nourishes and softens hair. Contains saturated fats that provide emollients. It also contains acids that help restore the acid-alkaline balance of the scalp.
2. Hair Straightening Coconut Milk Hair Mask
You will need the following ingredients:
- Coconut milk 1 cup
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Cornstarch 1 teaspoon
First, you have to make coconut milk from the raw coconut which is called the grated pulp of mature coconuts.
How to Make Coconut Milk at Home
Put a cup of the grated pulp of mature coconuts in a heatproof bowl. Pour a half cup of hot water and keep it at room temperature with a spoon and wait for it to cool down. Once the mixture is cooled, sprinkle it with a strainer and separate the milk. Now keep it in the refrigerator.
How to get straight hair with coconut milk- How to apply
- Coconut milk, olive oil, and lemon juice should be mixed very well.
- Then mix cornstarch with the mixture.
- Mix well so that there is no grain.
- Now the mixture should be heated with a stove. During this time the mixture must be shaken.
- After a while, the mixture will become thick cream.
- Save in a bottle when the mixture is cool. (Can be kept for 2 months)
- Before the bath, apply the mixture to the hair.
- The conditioner should be used after shampooing if it is slightly dry.
- If you use it two times a week and continue this for two months hair would straighten.
- Moreover, the use of this mask is shining and the control is convenient.
Benefits of Coconut Milk for Hair
Now you know how to get straight hair with coconut milk. This mask will help to not only get straight hair but other benefits too. Coconut milk is one of the best things you can offer to pamper your hair.
It’s safe totally natural and full of vitamins like niacin and folate which improve the circulation of blood in your scalp. It also contains vitamin E and fats that condition your hair.
because the natural process takes a lot of time so you should apply it twice and trice in a week until you achieve the desired goal.
Besides this Olive oil and lemon juice is also good for your hair. So you can follow this process without any confusion.
Here is another process to straighten your hair