Mahbuba Hoque / July 31, 2017
Many people refuse to curly hair. Many people use the straightener. After rebounding, the trouble increased. Then it is associated with hair problems.The problem takes a final shape when the hair continues to grow rapidly. Some parts have a bit of straight, a horrible situation. How to straight hair naturally at home?
He needs only two components.
2. lemon juice.
How to use:
* Take thick coconut milk. If thin, it will melt from the hair.
* Mix two lemon juice with the coconut milk. Then leave it in the freezer for 4/5 hours. I keep the whole night. Then it will turn into a thick paste-like curd.
* Then apply it to the hair very well. Wear a plastic cap. Keep 45/60 minutes. Many people cover the hair with a hot towel. But I feel a lot of trouble.
* Then wash with mild shampoo.
* Two days a week is to be used.
$$$ Some Tips: 1. If the milk is thin, then a paste of hibiscus leaves can be mixed with the milk, which will bring an extra glow to your hair.
2. In that case, the hair will be washed with water only. hibiscus leaves paste works as Shampoo.
3. Then apply a good hair oil to your hair.
This pack is more suitable for them, whose hair is light wavy. As well as straightening the hair, it will silky your hair.