Being in a perfect weight is a complement to beauty, as the owner of a very slim and skinny body is always subject to mental and psychological stress. The individual turns to matters that may harm his health. In this article, you will get the fastest way to gain weight in just a week
Causes of underweight- Factors leading to underweight
It is a serious mental disorder. An eating disorder is a mental disorder defined by abnormal eating habits that negatively affect a person’s physical or mental health.
Nutrition is one of the most important reasons for the health of the body. When an imbalance occurs in the food pyramid resulting from the lack of diversity in foods and eating one species with its frequency, it causes a state of humor and loss of appetite and in turn, causes thinness or under-weight.
Infection with parasites:
Parasites are one of the strongest thinness factors, which in turn inhabit the large and small intestine, feeding on everything that enters the human cavity, and this leads to less food reaching the rest of the body.
This disorder consists of two types: one that leads to obesity, and another that leads to thinness. The increase in secretions of this gland causes fattening in all areas of the body without the need for food, and the lack of secretions causes excessive thinness even with healthy foods and supplements.
uncontrolled diabetes (mainly type 1) can lead to severe weight loss.
cancerous tumors often burn large amounts of calories and can cause a person to lose a lot of weight.
High-calorie burning rate:
This results in a lot of physical movement or drinking cigarettes, which in turn is based on reducing food energy.
Some infections can cause severe weight loss. This includes parasites, tuberculosis, and HIV / AIDS.
If you are underweight, you may want to see a doctor to rule out any serious medical conditions.
This is especially important if you have recently started losing large amounts of weight without even trying.
You should read
The fastest way to gain weight in just a week
This is the fastest way to gain weight, as follows:
Following a diet program:
The nutritional programs are one of the most important factors leading to rapid weight gain, as they help a person gain at least five kilograms per week, as it provides the body with the energy needed to intensify its processes.
Eating additional meals:
It significantly increases weight; And when you eat snacks between the three main meals.
Drinking milk and fenugreek:
When mixing fenugreek powder with fresh milk and drinking it daily, twice in the morning and evening, it is one of the most powerful appetizers and provides the body with great energy.
Eat energy-rich foods and use sauces, spices, and spices
Once again, it is very important to eat whole foods with one ingredient.
The problem is that these foods tend to be more filled with unprocessed fast foods, making it difficult to get enough calories.
Using lots of spices, sauces and spices can help. The more delicious your food, the easier it is to eat.
Also, try to emphasize energy-rich foods as much as possible. These foods contain many calories relative to their weight.
Here are some energy-intensive foods that are ideal for gaining weight:
- Nuts and nut butter: Almonds, walnuts, macadamia, peanuts, etc.
- Dried fruits: Raisins, dates, prunes, dried apricots, figs, peaches, apples, pears, and others.
- High-fat dairy products: whole milk, yogurt, cheese, cream, cheese
- Fats and oils: extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, ghee, butter, and avocado oil.
- Grains: Whole grains such as oats, wheat, corn, rice, oats, barley, quinoa, sorghum, rye, flaxseed, fenugreek seed, and brown rice.
- Meat: chicken, beef, lamb, etc.
- Tubers: potatoes, sweet potatoes
- Dark Chocolate, Avocado, Peanut Butter, Coconut Milk, Granola, Pickled Mix.
Many of these foods are very full, and sometimes you may need to force yourself to continue eating even if you feel full.
It might be a good idea to avoid eating a lot of vegetables if gaining weight is a priority for you. It simply leaves less space for energy-intensive foods.
It’s okay to eat whole fruits, but try to emphasize fruits that don’t require much chewing, such as bananas and these are the fastest way to gain weight.
Eating soybeans, The fastest way to gain weight in just a week:
When you eat soybeans, they help the body and supply it with the equivalent of thirty-eight percent of the natural protein that muscles need, and in turn, helps to increase body mass.
Fenugreek beans are roughly crushed and soaked in water for a period of no less than ten minutes, then filtered, and honey can be added to them by two spoons, and drunk in the morning before breakfast, and in turn, stimulates the increase of thyroid secretions.
10 additional tips for gaining weight
Combining high-calorie intake and heavy strength training are important factors.
However, there are many other strategies to gain weight faster.
The fastest way to gain weight- Here are 10 other tips to gain weight fast:
- Do not drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it difficult to get enough calories.
- Eat more food. Eat an extra meal or snack whenever you can, such as before bed.
- Drink milk. Drinking whole milk to quench thirst is a simple way to get more high-quality protein and calories.
- Try weight gain shakes. If you’re really struggling, you can try weight gain shakes. It is rich in proteins, carbohydrates, and calories.
- Use larger dishes. Certainly, use larger plates if you’re trying to get more calories because smaller dishes make people eat less automatically.
- Add cream to your coffee. This is a simple way to add more calories.
- Take creatine. Muscle Building Supplement Creatine Monohydrate can help you gain a few pounds of muscle weight.
- Have a good sleep. Sleeping properly is very important for muscle growth.
- Eat protein first and vegetables last. If you have a mixture of foods on your plate, eat calorie-rich and protein-rich foods first. Eat vegetables at the end.
- Do not smoke. Smokers tend to have less weight than non-smokers, and quitting smoking often increases weight.