Want to lose weight? How to lose weight by drinking water? Water increases the metabolism of the body. In particular, cold water burns excess calories to heat the body and in this process the fat reduces.
Water helps keep the body moist. Drinking water before eating, the body accepts fewer calories. Experts say if you can drink 500 ml of water regularly in the morning 25 to 30 minutes before breakfast, then easily lose weight. Besides, if you drink water before eating heavy food at noon or night, it is possible to reduce weight a lot.
How to lose weight by drinking water
1. Water reduces hunger. When you drink a bottle of water 25 to 30 minutes before eating, especially before eating a heavy meal, the amount of food consumed decreases. Because water is an appetite suppressant, drinking it before meals can make you feel fuller. As a result, the body accepts fewer calories.
2. If you want to reduce weight, your second goal is to avoid calorie-rich beverages. Avoid soft drinks or soda. Drink enough water instead. Also, exclude the coffee, remove the drinks that contain sugar. Drink plenty of water instead.
3. Drink water before and after the exercise. The body will be well moist.
4. Drink more than 10 glasses of water in a day if you want to reduce the weight.
5. Keep an eye on how awesome it is. If you see the sweat is high, drink water again.
6. 70% to 80% tissue filled with water in the brain. And so when people do not have enough water, people suffer from depression. So drink plenty of water if you want to keep your mind fresh and quick.
7. Water organizes the muscles of the body. It is important to have adequate water present in the body to prevent muscle tension and to avoid these problems. Especially those who exercise regularly should drink plenty of water every day.
1) Extra water can increase the total blood volume of your body. And if blood volume increases, it will affect its whole body. High blood pressure, especially on the heart and blood vessels, will cause excessive blood volume.
2) Our kidneys filter water every day in a catch-up process. Extra stress on kidneys is increased due to excess water consumption. Due to excess stress, the body’s filtering system is interrupted. As a result, two kidneys can be crippled in a while, which is very risky for health.
3) If you drink excess water in very short periods, then the level of electrolytes in the blood suddenly gets reduced. But the electrolyte levels of the cells are okay. As a result, some blood vessels enter the cell to keep the balance between the electrolyte of the blood and cells and the possibility of swelling of the body suddenly increases. This effect falls on the top of the brain and results in a headache and respiratory problems.
4. In rare cases, drinking an extreme amount in a short time can be dangerous. It can cause the level of salt, or sodium, in your blood to drop too low. That’s a condition called hyponatremia. It’s very serious and can be fatal. You may hear it called water intoxication.
5. Drinking too much water can cause you to experience headaches as a symptom of hyponatremia — that is, low sodium concentration levels in your blood. You may have eaten enough salt, but if you drink too much water without increasing your sodium intake, the imbalance is enough to cause health problems.